Technology plays an integral role in all aspects of the LTC experience. The following documents provide step-by-step instructions for performing common technology tasks and will help you use LTC's technology resources. All documents can be reviewed in 15 minutes or less and are available for download in PDF format.
- Computer Basics - This document will explain some computer terminology and processes. You will learn some fundamental concepts that will help you understand your computer.
- Student Technology Resources - LTC provides several technology resources for students to use on campus and on the World Wide Web. This document provides login information and troubleshooting advice for the variety of technologies used at LTC.
- Internet Basics - This document will teach you what you need to know about surfing the Internet. You will learn key internet terms and techniques, and how to use the internet to research different topics.
- Word Basics - This document will get you started with Microsoft Word. You will learn how to create a Word document, insert text, and run a spelling check.
- MyLTC - MyLTC is your online resource for your academic information and services. This document will explain how to access and use MyLTC including how to enroll in classes.
Need Help? Contact the 24/7 Help Desk at: 1.877.446.9582 (from off campus), #61767 (from on campus) or www.gotoltc.edu/support.